The interest to learn Spanish among people is growing. Reasons for the initiation of this learning process may be due to interest to interact with Spanish community, visiting a Spanish country or to help in career as an added advantage. Some are compelled to learn it in a short while. Others learn at their ease and convenience. Learning Spanish as a second/third language might be helpful. Basics of Spanish can be learn through alphabets, counting, vocabulary, conversations. Quickest way to learn Spanish is by exploring the culture of places where it is spoken. Learning it as a hobby will be helpful in getting familiar with the basics.
Any learning gets easier when we listen to things. Learning language is good by listening to the way it is spoken by natives. By listening some easy words which our brain can register can be picked up. These words can be repeated to get familiarized with the words. To learn Spanish listening to conversation on TV, radio, movies and cartoons will be good. spanishwithskype movies and cartoons with subtitles will be easier to learn from. Music, songs and poems are also good to learn from. Listening and practicing them will help us remember the words better.
Every individual’s learning ability is different. The way each of us learns is dependent on what appeals to us. Adopting methods that appeal to us will help us learn things faster. A variety of methods through listening, interacting, visually experiencing are adopted to assist in learning. For some combination of these are required to learn faster.
Different quickest ways to learn Spanish are widely available. Few of these are:
- Joining a class – This is a very good opportunity to learn from experienced teachers.
- Podcasts – A collection of audio, video, PDF files are available to learn from at individual convenient time.
- Speaking to Spanish natives – This is a good way to learn the accent, sentence formations, expressions, commonly used words and phrases. This also helps in the natives correcting us when we make mistakes.
- Interactive software/web-based applications – These are good to learn where we make mistakes and correct them. Here with limited interaction it is possible to learn quickly.
- Multi task – Time spent on daily commuting by public transport can be used as an opportunity to learn through mobile phone applications or just practice. Listening to radio or TV conversation while doing household chores might help in getting familiar with words.
- Daily converse practice – Adopting daily conversing with a language partner will help in practicing and correcting mistakes.
- Read books – Reading flashcards, language dictionaries and phrasebooks are helpful to get familiar with the language and explore new words.
Spanish is similar to French and English in written form. When one of these languages is known, then the individual will be able to learn the Spanish language faster. Spanish is a language spoken and understood worldwide apart from English and French. A person can become multilingual for personal and professional advantages.